Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Journey of Love






“Most people are so worried about death, they don't live. That was the gift that your daughter gave to you.”Abraham-hicksSydney, Australia workshop14/12/08




When I saw the above Abraham-Hicks quote, although it was not said to me, I knew it was meant for me. The link below will take you to the story, in poems, of my daughter and I and our growth through the years after her death. She died of Reye's Syndrome in 1974.



I've been asked recently by the National Reye's Syndrome Foundation, for permission to publish the prologue to Michelle's book , in a book on the history of the foundation. They have been instrumental in getting out the word about the disease and funding for research in trying to find a cure. http://www.reyessyndrome.org/ I am honored and blessed to be asked to share. I know Michelle is too.

At the FanStory site you don't have to review to look at the next chapter, just click on the link.

FanStory.com - Looking For You, Finding Me by Martie

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment